A Ballad About Long Range Thoughts…

About these ads

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to A Ballad About Long Range Thoughts…

This is beautiful!

Than you Jo :) Hope your WP problems are better, mine are still bad but I’m told they’re still working on it!

• Jo Woolf says:

Still not 100% fixed but a lot better – just some of my comments still getting ‘spammed’ when they shouldn’t be. Hope yours gets sorted out soon – it’s been a long time!

Hi Jo, I just found your comment in spam, sorry about that – I have restored it to it’s rightful place. I’m wondering if a lot of my comments have ended up there too. It’s all been, and continues to be, very frustrating. My WP problems are as bad as ever but, hey, there are worse things :)

• Jo Woolf says:

Hi Mike, I suspect that’s happening to a lot of my comments recently! I have an ongoing support issue with WordPress who are baffled by it, and so are Akismet who are supposed to deal with spam. I’m hoping it will be sorted out soon!

Both your music and your photos are perfectly in line with my blogging time-out mood ;-) Thanks!!

Ah what a beautiful afternoon; allowing my thoughts to drift beyond the mountains. Thanks :)