Oops….went a bit mad….

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Oops….went a bit mad….

1. I am trying to listen to it since quite a while — first it did not load and I thought it was my browser. But now it says something about an error and that they cannot find the song? (Might be my connection, though…)

What is the name of the song? Can I listen to it elsewhere?

Steffi, it’s not your browser, I deleted it from soundcloud. It was a one off experimental bit of fun that won’t be appearing on any of my future albums

• A petty that I missed it! 😦
        I remember how I got the notification and stoped right by to view your post. But the player would not show up (I suppose THAT was my browser or some WP glitch).
        Good to know, though, that my intuition was right in telling me to stop by right away for this one. 🙂

I like it – it is a bit 1980s 🙂

That’s quite different from your usual style. It’s got good mood and I like it! Can’t wait for thrash metal played by you Mike. 🙂

Something a little different to keep us on our toes 😉 . What does Apeldoorn mean?

It’s a town in a lovely part of Holland that I visited once. Went out to a few bars as you do, and the evening inspired my little foray into Euro Pop trance music. That phase of my musical career is behind me now, but it needed to come out. Might go for thrash metal next 😉

Sometimes a little mad is good. This comes from one of those times!