- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
18 thoughts on “Winter Wonderland”
Like in a fairy tale… 🙂
What a beautiful winter scene!
Merry Christmas, Mike!
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family Montucky 🙂
This is the kind of scene that could inspire a good melody for your guitar.
You’re quite right Anneli, scenes like this have already been responsible for a lot of my songs, and there are a few more forming in my head now 🙂
That’s great. Have a wonderful Christmas, Mike.
Merry Christmas to you and your family too Anneli 🙂
That does look like a wonderland! Beautiful.
Thank you Karen 🙂
Lovely. I’m longing for this now, snow to light up the darkness.
I know what you mean Leya, this snow was last year but I’m sure we’ll get some before spring 🙂
So beautiful. Not snow there? Don’t you always get a lot of snow?It snows here rarely, and when it does, people go a bit crazy. Anything more than two inched and schools are closed, most city and county offices are closed, etc. I try to stay off the roads because people have no idea how to drive in snow or they’ve forgotten because they’ve lived in the southwest so long!
We don’t get a lot of snow Emilie, but like you when we do it causes chaos 🙂
Truly winter wonderland! Beautiful! With sun and everything. 🙂 Do you have that in Wales now?
No Elina this is a photo from last winter, but just in case it doesn’t snow this year I thought I’d share it 🙂
That’s a lovely idea. 🙂
Thanks Meho 🙂