Back In The Mountains

Another road trip this week took me back to the mountains in glorious spring sunshine 🙂

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

22 Responses to Back In The Mountains

1. dkfolkerts says:

Where is this? Beautiful mountains!! Great images 🙂

Nice to see you are getting some beautiful weather. 🙂

Hi Mike, what beautiful photos! There’s nowhere better to be on a fine sunny day (except perhaps a deserted beach!) What is the mountain in the first pic?

Hi Jo it certainly was a lovely day. The mountain is the one next to Cwm Idwal in North Wales, don’t know it’s exact name 🙂 The garden and house is Plas Newydd on Anglesey – really lovely

• Jo Woolf says:

Thanks, Mike – I wish we had visited Plas Newydd when we had the opportunity! I was just trying to place that mountain because it looked familiar – I used to drive that way, along the Llanberis Pass and Pen y Pass, very often.

I can see why you are smiling.

5. slesser1013 says:

I loved the pictures 🙂

6. Looks like spring is in the air.

Lucky you, Mike 🙂 That must be a lovely experience. Great pictures.
    All the best,
    Hanna

All that green! So nice to see. Our “winter wonderland” is in it for the long haul, it seems.

Sorry to hear that Karen, apart from up high on the hills we have had no snow, no frost, just a very warm, wet and incredibly windy winter. It was lovely to feel the strong sun on my face. I hope spring comes to you soon – looking forward to seeing the pictures when it does 🙂

9. Aah, beautiful, Mike! Azure blue sky over the mountains and daffodils on the lawn.
    And just for the records: Today, it was rather overcast here and now some wind is coming up. It’s not always a bad choice to be on the Isles, weather wise. 😀
    Much love,
    Steffi

10. Colline says:

The mountains look beautiful when they start to green.