For The Travelling Spirit…

Time Stands Still - Mike Howe

AmazonBuy

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to For The Travelling Spirit…

1. Leya says:

Beautiful as always. Fills my mind when it needs filling and soothing.

This is one of my very favorite songs on this album. 🙂

3. NORDMØRING says:

It may sound strange, but this melody strikes a responsive chord in me. Beautiful! 🙂

It doesn’t sound strange Stefan, it’s music to my ears to hear that. As a talented artist yourself you know how nice it is when something you do has an effect on someone, it’s very special, thank you

4. Eva Stangl says:

Thank you so much, Mike, for this TIME.

Beautiful, Mike!

Beautiful, as always. Are you finding time to work on your next album?

Thank you Pat, and yes I’m working on my new album but the composing and recording all takes time, and sometimes I have to go back and start again if it doesn’t feel right, so no idea when I’ll be done 🙂

• Pat says:

I know next to nothing about making music. I do understand about taking the time to get something right. And you’re the only one who’ll know when that is.

7. So very soothing. Thank you!

8. Very relaxing music. So pleasant to listen to.