- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
18 thoughts on “For The Travelling Spirit…”
Beautiful as always. Fills my mind when it needs filling and soothing.
Thank you Leya that is a lovely comment, means a lot to me 🙂
This is one of my very favorite songs on this album. 🙂
That’s lovely to know LuAnn thank you so much 🙂
It may sound strange, but this melody strikes a responsive chord in me. Beautiful! 🙂
It doesn’t sound strange Stefan, it’s music to my ears to hear that. As a talented artist yourself you know how nice it is when something you do has an effect on someone, it’s very special, thank you
You are welcome—and thank you so much as well … 😉
Thank you so much, Mike, for this TIME.
Thank you Eva! 🙂
Thanks so much Terry glad you like it 🙂
Beautiful, as always. Are you finding time to work on your next album?
Thank you Pat, and yes I’m working on my new album but the composing and recording all takes time, and sometimes I have to go back and start again if it doesn’t feel right, so no idea when I’ll be done 🙂
I know next to nothing about making music. I do understand about taking the time to get something right. And you’re the only one who’ll know when that is.
So very soothing. Thank you!
Thank you Emilie 🙂
Very relaxing music. So pleasant to listen to.
Thank you Anneli I’m glad 🙂