Utah, crazy road, beautiful country

Us Highway 316 turned into the “Moki Dugway”, a crazy gravel road switch backing straight up a mountain face which, when climbed, offered amazing views in total, wonderful silence….

Moki Dugway2
USA 106

USA 103

20 Responses to Utah, crazy road, beautiful country

1. Paula says:

Heading West πŸ™‚

I love the wildly contrasting landscapes this world offers… I’ve spent a bit of time in Utah, it’s quite stunning. Beautiful images, Mike!

3. The US is incredible. Everything from tall mountains to places below sea level that are scorching hot. Woodlands, creeks, and redrock desert. I need a road run!
    Thanks for the photos, Mike. It’s been 30 years since I drove through Utah.

The views are beautiful from up there!

5. I think those amazing rock formations in Utah have been used many times for jigsaw puzzle scenes.

Ahh, the red rock wonder of Utah! I’m thinking this road trip may be giving you some material for new songs Mike. πŸ™‚

There’s some crazy roads out there! And beautiful, wide open country. Great photos Mike. Even the clouds cooperated.

What a great experience, Mike. Amazing pictures indeed ❀

That sort of silence is, indeed, wonderful.