Moki Dugway

Moki Dugway2

If you ever find yourself in deepest Utah this ‘road’ is a must for breathtaking views and a driving experience that you will never forget.

USA 103

18 Responses to Moki Dugway

1. restlessjo says:

Speechless! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Wow, Mike! Just the sheer scale is incredible.

3. inesephoto says:

It was scary, but the view justifies all the horror:) I will never forget the moment when I realised that we are actually going to drive almost vertically πŸ™‚ Well, it is what it looked like:)

Yes I was amazed too that the road just went straight up the cliffs, I couldnt believe it but oh what great fun and such magnificent scenery. Im glad you experienced it too πŸ™‚

4. What road is it, Mike? I hope to be up through that area in the next year.
    And I wouldn’t call it a “road,” I would call it a ROAD!

Its called the moki dugway Emilie, google it and you,ll find it, I was amazed to see so many people had written about it on tripadvisor.com – its near Monument Valley and on the way to Arches National Monument

5. Beautiful! Is this the road near Moab and Deadhorse Point?

Hi no its close to Arches National Park, you cant drive it in large vehicles like RVs, and it very much takes you by surprise if you dont know about it, but its great fun

Some say you can see the curvature of the earth out there.

7. What amazing colours and space…

8. Julie says:

Quel silence … Magnifique paysage Mike, merci pour le partage ! Bon dimanche.