One of my popular tunes on Pandora available for download for just $0.99

AmazonBuyitunes

Music blogs
Music Blog Directory
Music Blog Directory
Music Blog Directory

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to One of my popular tunes on Pandora available for download for just $0.99

1. Just heard your “Stray Birds” from the CD “Island of Anywhere” on my favourite TV music channel. They only play the best. I was so pleased that they are playing your music.

Thats great to know Anneli thank you. Whats the name of the channel?

• It’s provided by Shaw Cable and I think it’s called Galaxy – Stingray. I’ll double check and if I have it wrong I’ll let you know, but I think that’s what it is. It’s kind of an easy listening channel with a contemporary slant – a little bit of “world music” and interesting renditions of the old classical themes, but mainly new and modern artists. Your music fits very nicely there.

Yes that makes sense Anneli, I ve seen that my music has been played on galaxie stingray before but I didnt know what it was! You have solved the mystery for me 😉

• I just checked again. It was called The Galaxy. Now they’ve started calling it Stingray, but in both cases it had the subheading “The Spa.” The music makes you feel like you’re at a spa (I’m guessing – I’ve never been to one). Very nice music anyway. They play music by Suzanne Ciani, William Ackerman, and the like. And Mike Howe, of course!

Thanks Anneli that is good to know, I shall make sure that they receive a copy of my new album which will be released on 7th April 🙂

2. Always a joy to listen to your music, Mike!
    And a good reminder to get out the CD and listen to it even more often. I hope, many people are treating themselves to something beautiful by choosing to purchase the song. 🙂

As I watch the sunset, I am listening to your beautiful music. Thanks Mike. 🙂

I had just booked our holiday in June on Anglesey & then your post arrived! Beautiful!

What a nice thing to find in my mailbox first thing in the morning. Thanks Mike.