My new album “Lichens” is officially released worldwide….phew!

Lichens on a mountain wall Photo: Mike Howe

Lichens on a mountain wall
Photo: Mike Howe

My new album “Lichens” is now out in all your favourite online stores.  Thank you to everyone who has bought it so far.  Preview songs and reviews on the links below. The physical CD and download is available at these very artist friendly stores (where a larger percentage of the sale goes to the artist)

Bandcamp icon CDbaby icon 1

Also available at

itunes AmazonBuy

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to My new album “Lichens” is officially released worldwide….phew!

1. Leya says:

Congratulations, Mike! Artist friendly stores? I didn’t know they existed, but thats great.

Thank you Leya, yes stores like cdbaby and bandcamp are great for independant musicians because most of the revenue actually goes to the artist which makes a refreshing change!

BIG CONGRATULATION MIKE 🙂
    All the best,
    Hanna

3. kryblog says:

Your photos are amazing😘

4. Congrats to you, Mike. The world can now enjoy more of your beautiful music.

Got it! You’ve been experimenting, it sounds good. Got my toe tapping a bit. Are you using a slide on the guitar? That sound takes me way back.

Thanks so much Pat, glad you like the slightly more uptempo nature. No slide guitar but plenty of synth guitar which I love the sound of 🙂

• Pat says:

I had to look up synth guitar. Looks like you can pretty much create whatever sounds you want to put in. Awesome!

Hooray to you, and hooray to artist friendly stores. 🙂