- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
13 thoughts on “Gorgeous Morning in the Mountains”
Beautiful photo, Mike. This place looks familiar. Am I right in thinking it was taken In Snowdonia – Llynnau Mymbau and the Snowdon horseshoe?
I’m not going to list the problems I’ve been having lately, but i am going to tell you that at the end of the day your music soothes me like nothing else. I hope I never have to be without it!
Hi Pat, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having problems, I know how you feel! I do hope you get some relief from them soon, but in the meantime it means a lot to me that my music is helping in some small way. All the best to you, hope you feel better soon, Mike
Such a pleasing mix of blues and browns. A delight to the eyes . . . and to the spirit I’m sure.
Yes really lovely colours, the spirits were raised hugely 😃
Aaah, I could use a breath of that air, myself… 😉
Thank you for sharing it, dear Mike!
I’m a plains girl, but I’ve also lived around mountains. As I look out my window I can’t help thinking how nice it would be to have even a decent sized hump on the horizon. You’ve brightened my day. 🙂
I love plains too Pat, there is beauty and charm in all such things 🙂
There is, indeed! But it is nice to see an irregular horizon now and then. 🙂
You live in a pristine place. Very clean without the clutter that comes with humans.
I don’t live there Anneli but I’m lucky enough to work there some days 🙂
At least it’s close enough to visit.