Sunsets

It’s been a good few weeks for sunsets in these parts so here are a few more wonderful photographs from my friend Mike Alexander that caught my eye, oh and one that’s not so good from me πŸ™‚

Photo: Mike Alexander

“A Sunset for Eric” by Mike Alexander

Photo: Mike Alexander

Photo: Mike Alexander

Photo: Mike Alexander

Photo: Mike Alexander

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

11 Responses to Sunsets

1. They are all so beautiful, but my eyes could hardly leave the first one. It’s magical.

Each has its own beauty. I especially love the beauty of the first photo. Are those boats or islands on the horizon of your photo?

Yes I love the first photo, it’s like a shining jewel. There is an island (Skomer) and ships on the horizon in my photo – the ships are oil tankers anchored and waiting to enter Milford Haven where there are lots of refineries, so there is a strange mix of wild islands and heavy industry in the area. By the way, did you find your charger??

• Gallivanta says:

Yes I did, or rather my son did! The charger had somehow found its way to his car (where all manner of things lose themselves)! Neither of us can really understand why it was there. Probably just got snatched up with something else when he rushed out the door one day. Happy to have the charger and relieved that the misplacement wasn’t the result of my faulty memory banks πŸ™‚

Those are all gorgeous! Kudos to Mike and Mike!

4. Colline says:

These photos are stunning!

Thank you Colline, I’ll pass on your praise to Mike A who took them and loves for me to show them to you, which I’m more than happy to do obviously because they are so good. There are many many more that I’ll share in time. Thanks for commenting Colline, as ever I appreciate it very much πŸ™‚

5. You know how much I love Mike Alexander’s pictures – and I love yours just as much! Thanks for sharing this view – especially as we had an overcast day, ending with lots of rain, here.

Much love,