- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “A Ballad About Long Range Thoughts…”
This is beautiful!
Than you Jo 🙂 Hope your WP problems are better, mine are still bad but I’m told they’re still working on it!
Still not 100% fixed but a lot better – just some of my comments still getting ‘spammed’ when they shouldn’t be. Hope yours gets sorted out soon – it’s been a long time!
Hi Jo, I just found your comment in spam, sorry about that – I have restored it to it’s rightful place. I’m wondering if a lot of my comments have ended up there too. It’s all been, and continues to be, very frustrating. My WP problems are as bad as ever but, hey, there are worse things 🙂
Hi Mike, I suspect that’s happening to a lot of my comments recently! I have an ongoing support issue with WordPress who are baffled by it, and so are Akismet who are supposed to deal with spam. I’m hoping it will be sorted out soon!
Both your music and your photos are perfectly in line with my blogging time-out mood 😉 Thanks!!
Thank you Elke! 🙂
Ah what a beautiful afternoon; allowing my thoughts to drift beyond the mountains. Thanks 🙂
Thank you, so glad it helped you drift away…..:)