- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
16 thoughts on “Marloes Sands”
Marloes Sands… notetd as a place to visit on the next trip to the Isles.
Oh my, and the coloures in this image… so beautiful!
You won’t regret visiting this beach, it’s awesome 🙂
I like “Clouds” so much more?
Thanks Paula, “Clouds” it is then! 🙂
This one shows the true love of nature. (was it taken at sunrise?) What music do you suggest with this picture?
Thank you Paula, it was taken by a friend of mine at sunset. What music? Well how about my song “Somewhere In The Southern Sky”, or maybe “Clouds”? You can hear them on the sidebar on this page – what do you think?
I appreciate the honesty. I saw Mike under the pic and I wrongly assumed it was you, and there is another Mike. I am going to make a musical choice now and let you know 😀
Wish I was there. The picture is lovely to look at while hearing your ‘Clouds’
All the best,
Thank you Hanna that is a lovely compliment 🙂
Oh, my. The photos just keep getting more and more beautiful!
Thanks Emilie I’m glad you like them, me too!
Thank you, my friend Mike A takes fantastic photos that I’m very happy to share, thanks