- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
14 thoughts on “Missing summer…”
I know I am repeating myself, but reading just the headline I thought for a nanosecond… now here are finally the pictures of November fog 🙂
No Elke I am no further in achieving the task you have set me, and it’s not from a lack of terrible weather either! Actually I was out walking in very high winds, rain and grey skies the other day thinking “a photo of this for Elke would never do it justice, you just wouldn’t see anything apart from rain on the lense”! You can see how you’ve entered my thoughts now and won’t let up 🙂
A lovely picture, but can’t do justice to your piece “Summer’s here” 😉 Love listening to you Mike 🙂
Thanks so much Paula, “Summer’s Here” is one of my favourites so I’m very glad you like it 🙂
🙂 You are most welcome 🙂
Great photo! Summer will be very sweet after winter steadies the ship just a bit.
Yes you’re right, very nice way of putting it 🙂
I’m missing summer too… or at least the brightness and long days. Autumn darkness can be quite tiring. Lovely photo!
Yes Elina the bright, sunny, long days…..it’ll be a while before they are back 😦
Aaah! I think I can smell the roses, the trees and the summer air… 🙂
Hehe yes Steffi, great memories….:)
That photo makes me miss summer too!! Beautiful.
Thank you Anneli, I’m enjoying autumn too but those lovely summer days….:)