More Stories We’ll Never Know The End Of…

52 Responses to More Stories We’ll Never Know The End Of…

1. Reblogged this on Mandee♥♥ Inspires!©™ and commented:
    A touch for a soul who may never know…

2. jfinch74 says:

This is absolutely fantastic!

3. This article is so good, I like this blog, Thank you very much for sharing

4. wow, Mike, that was really beautiful! Thank you.

5. Simply Beautiful…thank you for sharing your talent. I look forward to following your work.

6. rblakey26 says:

Mike, I really love your work! The addition of the slideshow really made “Hope” very memorable.

7. Hi Mike. I’m a WP newbie who “stumbled” upon your work. I must say – awesome stuff. Really enjoyed this, got me thinking and remminissing. Definitely going to follow. Blessings.

8. karmatherapy says:

Absolutely beautiful music. I found myself naturally singing to A Long Way to Go – like I knew it all my life. Wonderful that you’re an ecologist and a musician. I blend voice teaching and craniosacral therapy, and wanting to add the sustainability piece in too.

9. violinm9 says:

Music is the end-all. time to practice! Music makes me whole.

10. Monica DiNatale says:

Good luck with your music!

11. Nishant says:

I couldn’t believe that Awesome music like this could be played on guitar…
    It’s really Nice…

12. Reblogged this on http://www.eenanderetijd.com and commented:
    La vérité

13. Soul Walker says:

I really appreciate the soothing melody. Thank you.

14. awax1217 says:

Thanks for a nice three plus minutes. Loved the pictures of the past or maybe the new future. The music was reflective like the mirrors of the mind on memories long gone by.

Congrats, Mike, on being Freshly Pressed 🙂 Let your music go viral!

I really liked this your music was an excellent narrative to the pictures.

Thanks mate, when I wrote and recorded the song I was remembering travelling across the mid-west and not seeing it as it is today but thinking about how it might have been in the past, including during the era in the video. I do that a lot with landscapes. Last year whilst travelling across northern France I was doing the same with respect to the two world wars. Thanks for your kind compliment 🙂

17. Hi Mike!

I really enjoy this song and the video everytime I am checking-in on it. I would click the “Like”-button, too, but currently seem to have some kind of technical glitch, here.

Sending much love to you in Wales,
    Steffi

Thank you Steffi I’m glad you like it 🙂 Don’t worry about the like button – actually we have had quite a few glitches like that with wordpress in the UK in the past few months, I’m sure it’ll be fine soon. Mind you one of my most recent problems, with lots of internet freezing and crashing, turned out to be a little virus which I only discovered after doing a whole computer scan, so maybe bear that in mind x

• Thanks for the heads-up on that Mike! As you can see, I could hit the button, now (and everything works smoothly, again). I usually do those big scans regularly but have neclegted them a bit during the past weeks. So, I’ll do that right away, just to be sure.

Those glitches, however, are something many people seem to encounter not just on WordPress and also without virtuell virusses… 😉

Happy Monday!

18. Mike says:

Fabulous and poignant, Mike.

19. audiogravery says:

We’d really appreciate it if you could check our blog out and give us some constructive feedback!

20. I loved this Mike! The photos are wonderful and tell a story. As usual your music truly relaxed me. Have a beautiful Sunday!