Apparently They Play This On Delta Airlines…Hopefully It Helps…

“A Long Way To Go” from the album “Round River” by Mike Howe

26 Responses to Apparently They Play This On Delta Airlines…Hopefully It Helps…

1. Oh wow! Seems they actually thought of something they can do FOR their customers – and they surely made an awesome choice.

I am very happy for you that your beautiful music finds such great interest Mike! You deserve it and the people who get to enjoy your songs deserve it, too.
    Congratulations also on the Freshly Pressed feature!! – I just saw it in your side bar.

Much love,
    Steffi

Thank you Steffi, I got freshly pressed today, it’s so exciting! Everything has gone a bit manic, record number of visits and likes. When I’m rich and famous I’ll try not to forget my first wordpress friends πŸ˜‰

• Yeah, I imagine the numbers going crazy on your blog, now. Good for you!

I have no doubt that you’ll remember your first WordPress friends. Besides: We are a pretty memorable bunch of people! πŸ˜‰

Indeed you are! How is/was Denmark, are you still there?

• Still in Denmark. We had to get registred on Monday, first. The big day is on Thursday and we’ll drive back home on Saturday. Our cottage is in the middle of nowhere. It’s quite chilly and very calm. Wish we could stay longer! πŸ˜‰

Enjoy your beautiful success on WordPress and Delta Airlines! I am very happy for you. πŸ˜€

Huge congratulations and happiness to you for you day on Thursday. Enjoy your chilly cottage in the middle of nowhere (sounds fantastic) and have a fabulous and happy day on Thurs, very best wishes to you both πŸ™‚ x

• Thank you very much Mike! πŸ˜€

By the way: we took your music on our journey, too. I agree with Gallivanta, there.

Have a wonderful week!

2. Pingback: Simply beautiful =) Keep dreaming | Keep Dreaming -28

3. So beautiful! Makes me keep dreaming =)

4. Delta knows what’s good for their passengers. I played it in the car, and it seemed to calm the kids too, so well done Mike, love it

How great is that! Hopefully it helps you too πŸ™‚

6. cathybell says:

Mike, that is just beautiful. Somehow it was just what I needed to hear tonight, at the end of an emotionally turbulent day. Thank you.

I love the music! That’s some very good exposure!

Thank you! Yes it’s great to get that kind of exposure, in some ways it’s easier than ever before, and in others it’s harder than ever before to be heard πŸ™‚

8. Good sleepy time music. πŸ™‚