- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
19 thoughts on “Winter Waterfall”
Another great picture by Mike A.! Thank you for posting it Mike!
Thanks Steffi but this time that’s one of mine!! 🙂
Then thank YOU for sharing your beautiful perspective with us Mike! I am standing by it: It’s a great picture.
(Btw, the capture says “Photo: Mike Alexander” which is why I assumed it was one of his…)
Oh I just realised I made a mistake, it IS Mike A’s photo, I must be going mad this morning, sorry Steffi! 🙂
Don’t worry Mike: A slight state of confusion is just a sign for aligning more with our heart’s guidance.
I think you meant the beautiful Blue River photo you posted, though… 😉
You are spot on as usual Steffi, that was where my confusion lay. My only excuse?…spinning too many plates, although I prefer your explanation 😉
Thank you 🙂
Falls in the fall. Very cool.
Thanks Colline, it does capture the magic of the place 🙂
Wonderful 🙂 it has such a fairy tale atmosphere
Thanks Klaudia you’re right it does 🙂
One word: WOW!!
🙂 Thanks Emilie