- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
15 thoughts on “For A Quiet Moment…”
… I am still undecided if my next Mike Howe purchase will be Heading West or Island of Anywhere. This song is definitely a point for the latter. So beautiful and soothing.
(Then, again, all your songs are a point for the album they are on… 😉 )
Thank you Steffi you are too kind, and I am really glad you like the songs. I’m flattered that you would buy my albums, I can’t guide you on which though, I am proud of them all 😉
Proud of them all and rightfully so Mike!
I am very pleased with Time Stands Still (it is one of my favourite CD’s) and so grateful that you are recording and publishing your songs. As for the decision for the next one: my inner guidance will get me there, eventually. 😉
This is lovely, Mike – deep, soothing, and wistful. Beautiful!
Thank you very much Jo I’m so glad you like it and what lovely words to describe it, I’m chuffed 🙂
I chose to wait to listen until early Sunday morning. Perfect time! Thanks, Mike.
Thank you Emilie, I’m honored that my music accompanied your Sunday morning 🙂
Perfect for a Sunday morning 🙂 great job!
Thank you Klaudia I’m glad it fitted your Sunday morning vibe 🙂
I could listen to that kind of soothing sound any time. Beautiful.
Thank you Anneli that means a lot 🙂
How did you guess that this is the time for a quiet moment, a quiet space 😉 ?
Haha oh I don’t know, just had a hunch 😉
😀 It’s very welcome.
Good I’m glad 🙂