Natural Wales At It’s Finest

Here’s a collection of some of Mike Alexander’s best photographs, music by me, the title track of my first album “Time Stands Still”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Natural Wales At It’s Finest

1. A very good composition, Mike.

2. SABATOWKA says:

I listen and listen … Really beautiful music!

As some of the other commenter said already – both music and images invoke all kinds of memories. This post should be bookmarked and revisited whenever you feel stuck in or annoyed by something mundane.

4. Mike, this is beautiful music, it touches my soul and stirs ancient memories.
    There is something celtic about your rhythms and notes…..
    And other Mike, wow, I’m in love with your photography. What a treat to see so many beautiful shot rolling through my screen.
    What a gorgeous post πŸ™‚

Thank you so much Seonaid for your really kind comments, I’m very glad that the music and the photos connect with you, I’m very lucky to have Mikes photos to go with my music πŸ™‚

A meditation of great beauty! Inspiring work, Mike & Mike.
    : )

Thank you Karen I’m glad you liked the collaboration. I must say I’m very lucky to have Mikes photos to go with my music they are so beautiful. I love the work you’re doing and am so pleased to see how popular you’ve become on WP, it’s wonderful πŸ™‚

So, so beautiful, Mike, both the images and the music. Brought back lots of memories, and it really did make time stand still for me, for a few minutes!

Ah, probably my absolute favourite of all your music.

8. Outstanding images and of course lovely tune πŸ˜‰

I couldn’t imagine a more perfect collaboration than Mike’s beautiful images and your soothing music…loved it! πŸ™‚

10. Stefanie took the words right out of my …keyboard. Great combination of photos and music.

11. Literally the most beautiful colaboration! And perfect for this Saturday evening. Thank you Mike & Mike! πŸ™‚

12. Mike says:

Beautiful. Music and images, lovely.

Brilliant Mike! Lovely, pleasing music accompanying some great photographs. Whilst rolling gently through the pictures the music soothes the mind. Thank you.

14. This brought me into tears.

Thank you Trina that is an amazing compliment πŸ™‚

• Well, I really loved what you did. It was so dramatic. I honestly closed my eyes when I listened to it. Applause to your successful creations. I am now a fan πŸ™‚

• Oh gosh. You’re really having time for your fans, eh? Thank you for spending such precious time talking to me. I also play the guitar but I don’t sound great with it. I’m an amateur. πŸ˜€ Anyway, your music inspired me!

I was an amateur with my guitar for a very long time until I started writing tunes and people bought them. The point is that it didn’t matter, I played my guitar because I loved it whether I was any “good” or not. I hope you enjoy playing and I bet you do sound good πŸ™‚