Natural Wales At It’s Finest…Part II

This song is the title track from my second album “Round River” and once again Mike Alexander has treated us to some of his best photographs of the stunning Welsh landscape to go with it, hope you enjoy 🙂

35 Responses to Natural Wales At It’s Finest…Part II

1. Julie says:

Mike Alexander et Mike Howe ;)… une équipe qui ne faut pas changer … Superbe diaporama, belle et douce musique … bravo à vous deux et merci pour le partage. Bonne journée Mike.

I see there is to be another Mike Howe CD in my future. I am loving Time Stand Stills and this video was absolutely beautiful. Your music is so soothing. 🙂

Thank you so much LuAnn, I’m really glad you like Time Stands Still. Round River was my follow up album and I personally think it’s a bit better, but that is a matter of individual taste. If you do get it I really hope you like it. Hope your travels are going well, I’m green with envy 😉

• LuAnn says:

I will go and listen to the remaining selections on Round River and am fairly certain that once I do that, it will have to come home with me! 🙂

Really beautiful, Mike! I enjoyed this very much. Perfect for a Sunday morning!

What can I say Mike? The music is hypnotic & the pictures magical!

Wonderful! Your music and other Mike’s photos just fit so well together… so serene!

Team Mike does it again. : )
    Gorgeousness all ’round. I will have to visit Wales one day, Mike A. sure makes it look magical.

7. The music was so peaceful and beautiful as usual and the photos were gorgeous!

Mike! I think your beach, with the petrified forest, has just featured on our local news, courtesy of the BBC. But where were you? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25865118

How interesting, I hadn’t seen that! Tywyn is a couple of hours North of us on the mid-Wales coast, but obviously the ancient forests extended all the way round the Welsh and indeed British coastline. So after the storms many beaches have offered up their ancient past for just a little while. Thanks for letting me see this.

Incredibly lovely experience to travel through the Welsh landscape to your beautiful music, Mike 🙂
    All the best,
    Hanna

10. Aah, so wonderful! Thank you – both Mikes!

Actually we have just started to look into possible routes for our next UK and Ireland trip (including a stop at Pembrokeshire), although we don’t know yet, when we can put our plans into action. So, this video comes at the perfect time and encourages us to let our current travel dreams come true. 🙂

Hope you are doing well!

Much love,
    Steffi

11. Very nice to listen to, and lovely pictures accompanying the music. Thanks.

12. Mike you make my day, thank you very much.