Boat House

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Boat House

1. Lovely! I like to see your view on things, too. 😀

2. Paula says:

I am happy to see you took up photography too 🙂 A while ago I took a photo very similar to this one 😀 Strange when it happens, I feel closer to you now 🙂

Thanks Paula but I wouldn’t say I’ve taken up photography, more like pointing a little camera sometimes and hoping for the best! Your photos however are spectacular I love them 🙂

That is just beautiful, Mike. So serene!

Thank you Jo, it’s not often I take a nice photo so I’m very pleased how it turned out. Mind you it was such a beautiful morning in a stunning location I couldn’t really fail 🙂

4. I could sit and gaze at this beautiful scene for hours. Early in the morning with coffee, mid day with a light lunch, sunset time with a glass of wine. Perfect.

Hi Mike. I should not write this in the middle of spring, but mornings in the month of September are unforgettable. Your beautiful picture reminds me of Norway and a fishing trip. We were allowed to borrow a rowboat by a man who lived nearby a lake in Telemark, and then we cradled off in autumn colours in an enchanted world. Thank you for reminding me of the day 🙂
    All the best,
    Hanna

What a beautiful scene!

7. elisa ruland says:

A tranquil scene, Mike. Somehow I can picture you sitting on a nearby dock strumming on your guitar.

Wish I was there! Are those shrubs blooming on the side of the hill?

9. Reblogged this on ZILLAS NETWORK and commented: