Friends Are Lost

From my album Heading West

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friends Are Lost

1. Beautiful music, as always, Mike!
    Which reminds me: how isthe new album going?! 🙂

Hi Steffi, the new album is going ok I guess, in that what I’ve done so far I’m very happy with, but I’ve a long way to go before completion. But the process is the enjoyment, once it’s done it’s over and you have to find something else to do! 🙂 Thanks for asking, hope you are both well 🙂

• Very true, Mike – the joy of creating the album is also what your audience will notice when they (we) listen to it, when the time has come. 😀
        All is well on this side (apart from some nagging back aches 😉 ), thank you. Hope you and your loved ones are fine, as well.
        Have fun on the further path of creating the album and enjoy the spring!

Beautiful music, Mike. I don’t hope friends are lost for real. The picture could indicate the sadness. But of course that is why you chose it to go with the title.
    All the best,
    Hanna

Did you know you have an “on the road” groupie Mike? Your music has become a part of many of my days…enchanting. 🙂

I didn’t know I had any kind of groupie LuAnn, much less a really cool on the roader 😉 It’s a genuine pleasure to know my music travels around with you. I hope the road is treating you well x

4. Julie says:

Très belle musique, reposante … à ton image 😉 Bravo Mike ! Bonne journée.

5. t smith knowles says: