Nice and simple

I don’t know about you but the more I hear and see on the news the more I need something ‘nice’ and simple. ย No big debates, no big opinions, no big conspiracies, no big injustices, just ‘nice’…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Nice and simple

1. Absolutely, Mike!

Although I find your music is giving me peace on an even deeper level than “nice and simple”. It reminds me of the deep truth in my heart which is beyond debates, opinions, conspiracies and judgements. ๐Ÿ™‚

Much love,
    Steffi

I think you have a corner on “nice.” It’s your music I turn to at the end of the day to chase away all the ugliness the world puts out. For a little while I get to pretend the world is nice.

Thank you very much Pat. I write and play the music for the same reason, so I’m very glad it helps you out too, thanks I really appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

Beautiful presentation, photos and music! I wholeheartedly agree, keep things nice and sinple!

They should cancel the news on the BBC prime time, and send your music and pictures instead. You’ve outdone yourself โค ๐Ÿ™‚
    All the best,
    Hanna

Great images and music – as usual! – and I couldn’t agree more! I am just catching up on social media posts and I try to skip big opinions and politics… as we cannot really influence those issues anyway.

Your music together with other Mike’s nature photos always offers something beautiful to think about. I agree with your thoughts!