Remember

I’m working on a new album. ย Here’s a sneak preview of one of the songs, hope you like it

Lovely photo by Mike Alexander

35 Responses to Remember

1. Lovely music, Mike. I really enjoyed it.

2. Annie says:

Mike ,,,I m bound to comment again,,,ur music is just a ‘HEALING,,,

3. Annie says:

Wonderful work mike,,,liked it,,

4. silemelisch says:

Wow… I love your music. It’s very beautiful and soothing.

5. Great stuff, Mike. It does resonate…..

For me , it created an aura of positivity and that is a great quality for any composition to have. Looking forward to the release and wish you great success.

Shakti

Really lovely work Mike, I really enjoyed listening to this preview! Your music always has such a wonderful calming effect. ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope work with your new album is going well!

As I was listening to this I felt my eyes well with tears. There are some songs or visions I have that seem to touch at something so deep inside that I am not certain where it comes from. At times I think I am rather odd for having such reactions but then I scrolled down and read Gallivanta’s comment. Seems I am not the only one for whom your music stirs such feelings.

I so loved this piece and look forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Beautiful…..but I think I must remember too many sad things because it made me a little weepy. But that’s okay. One shouldn’t gloss over sadness.

It’s very happily soothing, Mike!

Dear Mike. I feel extremely relaxed โค Thank you.
    The music really does have that effect.
    All the best,
    Hanna

11. The photo and music go together perfectly. Both are soothing and beautiful.

Thank you Anneli I’m glad you liked them, I thought they went together well too, I’m lucky to have great photos like that to use. Hope you are well and spring has arrived with you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Spring is trying hard to arrive here at last. I’ve been away for a couple of weeks, so that’s why I haven’t been on your blog’s comment list lately but I’m back and enjoying snippets of your music.

12. Leya says:

My table is filled with tests and essays, grammar and literature for ..and from….all my students. I didn’t know how to manage, how to go on, where to start…until now. Your music made me rest and close my eyes to feel the day soften into evening in the fading light. I think I’ll start with the abstracts now!
    Thank you!

13. Oooh oooh oooh!!! A sneak preview!!!

Do I hear some new influences?
    I like the combination of the pure accustic guitar in the beginning and the full sound of the electric guitar towards the ending. It felt to me as if I stood in the midst of a flowering meadow under the wide blue sky when suddenly the universe opened up and took me on a journey out in space. ๐Ÿ˜‰ How joyful!

Much love and enjoy the creative process,
    Steffi

That is quite an analogy Steffi which I am very pleased with thank you! I really enjoyed fusing acoustic and electric guitars with an orchestral backing, it was really interesting, I’m glad you approve ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• I’m glad that you had fun with those fusions, Mike! Also, I’m finding it noticable in the song.

– Right! The orchestral backing! That’s what’s providing even greater depth with the electric guitar (on the journey through space). ๐Ÿ˜€

Now, I’m very (happily!) curious for the new album…

14. Julie says:

J’ai รฉcoutรฉ, c’est beau, relaxant et presque romantique ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sublime photo รฉgalement, merci Mike pour le partage ! Bonne journรฉe ๐Ÿ™‚

Just what I needed! I just sat down to rest from doing a gazillion things before starting the next gazillion when up popped the e-mail for your blog. Beautiful. Looking forward to the album.