Spring River

Photo: Mike Alexander - scapeimages.com

Photo: Mike Alexander – scapeimages.com

Spring comes to the mountains and valleys of the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales

18 Responses to Spring River

A beautiful picture!

Beautiful scene and photo! Mike is so good with that camera!

A very beautiful photo, I love the reflections of clouds on the water. Spring is just wonderful! πŸ™‚

Isn’t it wonderful to see things greening up again? Spring always brings me so much joy.

5. I had no idea that Wales was so beautiful.

Thanks Anneli, it takes a special camera man to make it THAT beautiful πŸ™‚

• I’m glad you’re posting these photos. I thought Wales was all old-fashioned stone houses. I had no idea there was so much natural land left.

Oh no there is some wonderful landscapes and seascapes in Wales, you’re not the only one to have had that impression though, how odd, I guess the welsh tourist board needs to up its game πŸ™‚

6. So beautiful! And so different from the drylands here. Because of little winter rain, we didn’t even get much of a show of flowers this year. Enjoy your day, your week, and the month of May, Mike!

7. Aaah! Beautiful… Enjoy May making the trees green again: πŸ™‚
    Happy Beltane – hope you are doing well, Mike!