- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
12 thoughts on “Ramsey Island at Twilight”
How beautiful! 🙂 Good luck with the sheep and best wishes for 2017, Mike.
Thank you Jo best wishes to you and yours too 😀
Beautiful composition. Loved the myriad hues and colors in this picture
Thanks yes it was a scene that made me reach for the camera!
Were you out in a boat? Lovely scene.
No but I was down pretty close to the water. Are you and yours ok following the earthquakes? Sounds terrible, I do hope you didn’t suffer damage?
We are okay, Mike. The damage is further north. Extraordinary changes in landscape have happened. Initially there was huge concern about wildlife in the area but all seems well….https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/good-news-in-kaikoura-seal-pups-return-ohau-point-stream-after-quake-destroyed-their-home
Very glad to hear you’re ok, I guess living with the threat of quakes is just part of life for you all, I’m glad the wildlife is ok too 👍
Lovely photo. I was just listening to your music on our TV music channel. Kayak something, from Island of Anywhere. They are playing your music more frequently now, which is good to see/hear. 😉
That is nice to hear thank you Anneli 😀
Beautiful, dear Mike!