Sneak Preview of What’s Happening In The Studio

I probably shouldn’t do this but I’m excited about writing and recording new songs for my next album, so I wanted to preview just one of them, a simple song called “You Know Me”. Β Hope you like it…

28 Responses to Sneak Preview of What’s Happening In The Studio

1. Paula says:

Good thing is that I have my earphones at work and I could hear it. Your soothing guitar has lulled me back to peace πŸ™‚ I LOVE IT!! Good luck, Mike πŸ™‚

2. Pingback: Sneak Preview of What’s Happening In The Studio | claudineide

How lovely to get a peek into your studio. Your music is so soulful and this one is no exception. Best of luck on your new album.

Thank you LuAnn, it’s great to be composing again and it’s a good way to ignore the gloom and cold of winter! Hope you’re having a lovely time down south, it looks fantastic πŸ™‚

That’s truly beautiful, Mike. I’m glad you shared it! I wish you well with the rest of the album – very exciting!

5. Linda Cote says:

Such a beautiful song, Mike! And a privilege to get a peek into your creative process. Like the others said, this song evokes lovely, relaxing images. Can’t wait to hear the whole album!

So beautiful Mike! I’m glad you shared this. πŸ™‚ Making a new album must be so exciting.

7. My comments always say the same thing: wonderful, beautiful, thank you. Well, there I go again. So glad you shared this.

8. Leya says:

Now I know a little piece of you. Thank you for the sneak peak into your studio – a walk on my road, a moment in my chair looking at the flowering orchids. A moment of stillness.

Feel very spoiled to be allowed a peek in to your new creation.

I should hold back until the album is released but I can’t help getting a bit over excited every time I come up with a new song that I actually quite like (my last 2 have been complete duds that will never see the light of day) πŸ˜‰

10. Love it! But that’s no surprise!

11. ksbeth says:

’tis beautiful mike. you’re very talented. i’d love to listen to this by a fire on a cold night. – beth

12. Always a joy to hear from you Mike, and I love sneak previews. The song felt very intimate and heart-warming to me. Thank you!