Awesome USA road trip

Yosemite Bryce Canyon Claire in Bryce Grand CanyonDeath Valley Elk Emma on Lake Tahoe Giants  Grand Canyon camp Monument Valley San Francisco Sequoia camp USA 107 Utah Utah camp Vegas Yikes

32 Responses to Awesome USA road trip

Beautiful pictures, Mike. It looks like a truly wonderful road trip.

Looks like you and your family are seeing some of the most beautiful places in the west, some of my very favorites. 🙂

3. Bryce canyon. . . Such an awesome place

Hi Mike. This is awesome ❤

Wow, what an amazing trip, Mike! What stunning scenery, on such as massive scale. Welcome back!

What a wonderful holiday. The US really is the place for a good long road trip.

7. Beautiful photographs! Happy you had fun Mike!

Impressive indeed! How many kilometers did you drive? Have you really been offline?

Hi Elke, I’ve been totally offline for nearly a month and I have to say it was great! The trip was wonderful, about 3000 miles in the car and 4 flights in various sizes of plane. After saving and planning for 2 years I can’t believe it’s over! Good to be home though 🙂

9. Welcome back, Mike!

It looks like you had a wonderful trip with your loved ones. Awesome places – I bet you guys brought back a lot of beautiful impressions.

Happy “arriving” at home and much love!

10. I wondered where you’ve been. Now I know. Great pics. Sounds like a wonderful trip.

Looks like you’ve been rather busy! Yosemite always made me a bit claustrophobic, but it’s SO beautiful. Glad to see you survived the valley of death.

Thanks Pat. Yes Yosemite valley was a little busy bit not too bad. Hot doesn’t adequately describe Death Valley as I’m sure you know, it was like trying to breathe in an oven. Absolutely marvellous landscapes in Arizona, Utah and California, wonderful trip

12. Meho says:

Wow! There is cool photo here! This should have been a great trip.

13. Oh, my! What a wonderful trip! Are you still in the neighborhood? My guest room is occupied but I have a little camper that would welcome you and your traveling companion(s).
    Beautiful photos. Just beautiful.

Thank you very much for the invitation Emilie, we are home now, exhausted but happy. Arizona was absolutely beautiful you are lucky to live there 🙂