Grand Canyon – a truly mesmerising place

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

Photo: Mike Howe

21 Responses to Grand Canyon – a truly mesmerising place

1. Ingrid says:

You managed to capture a couple of stunning shots – not always easy especially when hot. Looks like the road trip was lots of fun and you hit some great spots. πŸ™‚

2. I have been to the Canyon only one, many years ago. Clearly I need to go again. Your photos are stunning.

Gorgeous for sure! I hope you’re having a wonderful trip!

The views from the top are spectacular and those heading down to the bottom equally so. Someday you will have to come back and have that experience Mike. πŸ™‚

I’m glad that you got to see it, Mike!

Your friend Mike would be proud of these photos!

7. Steffi says:

Yes, its majestic! Thank you for sharing those impressions, Mike. πŸ™‚
    (I doubt I would make it down there, but I had a short view from the top, once.)

Much love!

8. This place is on my list!

9. lauramacky says:

Beautiful!! Some day if like to see that place.

Thank you, yes if you get the chance you should certainly go, I am very lucky πŸ™‚

• lauramacky says:

Definitely some day. For some reason we’ve been to Europe more than places here. I’m ready to stay here now, especially with my photography lol. Renting a motorhome and traveling across the U.S. sounds soooo good!

Isn’t it breathtaking? Did you take a trip to the bottom? I never got there.