Thanks For Listening

Blimey 1.7 million plays on Pandora Radio in the last 3 years, thanks for listening
Mike Howe
Listen to music by Mike Howe on Pandora. Discover new music you’ll love, listen to free personalized…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Thanks For Listening

Fantastic, Mike! It’s because your music is sublime. Congratulations!

Congratulations Mike! I adore your music. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Congratulations Mike! How wonderful that so many people are accessing your beautiful music! โ™ฅ

Imagine the numbers if Pandora was open to the whole world. My ipod says I have played Time Stands Still 74 times. ๐Ÿ™‚ And Flowers of Penberri 52 times.

So it’s you! You’re the reason for the big numbers ๐Ÿ™‚ I only wish artists get more than fractions of a penny per play but alas, they don’t. But I’m still thrilled that there have been so many plays, and I’m particularly glad that you like those tunes enough to listen to them that many times, thank you M. Hope you have a lovely peaceful xmas, Mike x

• Gallivanta says:

I wish you got more pennies too! As I have mentioned I use Freegal a lot through my library. I do hope they are paying you what is your due. It is widely used by library systems in Canada and the UK and New Zealand and I don’t know where else.

• Gallivanta says:

My latest favourite is Cadair Idris because, as I have mentioned before, my part of town is called Bryndwr and has a main road called Idris Road. ๐Ÿ˜€

That’s great Mike! Way to go!

6. Magda Constans says:

Hello Mike, Unfortunately, Pandora regrets that they have some restirictions in Canada and their service is not available, so we’re unable to access your music link. All the best for the holidays. One of your fans, Magda Constans (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 17:18:54 +0000 To: productsofintegrity@bell.net

Hi Magda, yes it appears that pandora is only available in the usa, australia and new zealand. I hope you can listen in on other platforms. Thanks for getting in touch I really appreciate it. Hope you have a lovely christmas. Mike

Way to go. When you hit two million I’ll buy the champagne!

8. 1.7 million! Wow!