Mike Howe Nominated in the Hollywood Music in Media Awards

Blimey, I’m very excited and grateful that my track “Remember” from my new album “Lichens” has been nominated in the Holywood Music in Media Awards

HMMA certificate

26 Responses to Mike Howe Nominated in the Hollywood Music in Media Awards

1. Leya says:

Congratulations, Mike! So well deserved and a joy to hear!

So well deserved Mike…congratulations!

3. Well done Mike, richly deserved!

4. I didn’t know they were so smart in Hollywood.Congrats for an honour well deserved. Love the music.

Congratulations, Mike! How exciting, and very well deserved! 🙂

Blimey, alright, but what wonderful news. Very pleased for you, and all of us who love your music.

7. How cool is that!?! ❤

Congratulations, dear Mike! You so deserve it!

Much love,
    Steffi

Brilliant! Well done!

9. Well, blimey! Congratulations! Hope you can attend. And if you do, a place awaits you in SE Arizona.

Wow! Fans are great, but to be recognized by your peers… Will you be able to attend the awards? Congratulations Mike, it’s about time!

11. Congratulations Mike…that’s wonderful!