End of a Long Walk

Llyn DinasI had the bright idea of leaving the trail and going cross country where I was sure I’d find the other trail.  I did….eventually.  This was my view near adventures end.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to End of a Long Walk

1. Such a beautiful place to work! Glad you posted something – it’s been a while.

2. At least you were presented with a beautiful view at the end, dear Mike… 😉
    If you are hiking off the trail in the UK – does that mean you won’t attend the Hollywood in Media Awards on Thursday?
    I send you lots of love and hope your song gets awarded!
    ❤ Steffi

Thank you Steffi. No I won’t be attending, it’s an awful long way from West Wales and would have cost a lot of money for just one night. Besides I have a job I can’t leave – such is the state of the music business these days! Thank you for your well wishes, it’s exciting to just be involved 🙂

• Your choice it totally understandable for me, Mike. It’s not exactly relaxing to travel by plane, these days, either. Personally, I would doubt if I woud be able to actually enjoy the event with such an dosage of stress for one night.
        It’s still a big day for you, tomorrow! ❤ ❤ ❤
        (On Wednesday, NOT Thursday, of course).

Breathtaking! I’ve been missing your photography. But I know your a busy man. Your in my thoughts this week.

Thank you Pat! 🙂

• Pat says:

Rather off subject, I just watched an episode of Midsomer Murders called Death and Dust. It was filmed around Beddgelert, Gwynedd. They did an excellent job of showing off the scenery of the area. I’m sure there are times when your job, like any other, gets frustrating, but what place to work off that stress!

And coincidentally this shot was taken just a mile up the road from Beddgelert, I shall look out for the episode

It sounds like a nice challenge you gave yourself, Mike. Let me use an understatement: I like the view and light 🙂 ❤
    All the best,
    Hanna

5. What gorgeous scenery you have there!

6. restlessjo says:

Glad you made it, Mike! 🙂 That view’s a beauty.

A beautiful picture Mike. I’ll get to Snowdonia one day! Didn’t quite get that far when we were on Anglesey in June. With all the places I have still to visit I think I’ll have to get myself a camper van! You are very lucky being able to live & work in such a wonderful landscape.